Doctors & Staff
Meet the experienced and friendly doctors and staff who make InSight Eyecare Associates the leading provider of vision care products and services in the Southern Indiana area.
Timothy Lee Masden, O.D.
- Floyd Central High School, 1975
- Purdue University; 1979, Bachelor of Sciences, Majored in Biology (with distinction)
- Purdue University; 1979, Bachelor of Arts (with distinction), Majored in Psychology
- Post-Graduate: Indiana University, 1983, Doctor of Optometry (with Honors)
- Faculty Appointments: Associate instructor at Indiana University for Ocular Pathology, Ocular Histology, and Ocular Micro-biology.
- Indiana University Research assistant for Neurophysiology.
- Adjunct Clinical faculty Indiana University School of Optometry
- Member of the Indiana and American Optometric Association
- Served on the Indiana Board of Trustees
- Served on the Governers Children’s Health Insurance Task Force
- He is a full service provider for over 32 years from eye health exams, glasses, management of ocular diseases, diabetic eye care, macular degeneration, macular risk testing,glaucoma, dry eye testing, allergies, cataracts, children exams, preschool and adults, for a lifetime of healthy vision.
Rebecca Walton, O.D.
- Purdue University 1975-1979, Bachelor of Sciences, Majored in Biology, Bachelor of Arts, Majored in Psychology
- Post-Graduate: Indiana University, grad. 1983, Doctor of Optometry
- Member of the Indiana Optometric Association
- She has provided full service eye care for over 32 years; from glasses to contacts.
- Medical Evaluations for Glaucoma, Diabetic Care, Dry Eye Testing
- Non-surgical, Corneal Refractive Therapy
- Lasik evaluations,helping families see clearly for lifetime.
- She provides full service eye care including eye health exams, providing glasses and contact lenses, and management of ocular diseases such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, dry eyes, ocular allergies, and cataracts.
Chelsea Faith Koebel-Werncke, O.D.
- Providence High School, 2009
- Undergraduate: Indiana University, 2009-2012, Bachelor of Science, majored in Biology (with distinction), minored in Chemistry
- Post-Graduate: Indiana University School of Optometry, 2012-2016, Doctor of Optometry
- Externships: Indianapolis Eyecare Center, Ireland Army Hospital Optometry Clinic in Fort Knox, Atwater Eyecare Center, and Bennett and Bloom Eye Centers
- Faculty Appointments: Associate Instructor at Indiana University for Ophthalmic Procedures I and II
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa honor society
- Member of the Indiana Optometric Association, the American Optometric Association
She is a full service eye care provider including eye health exams, glasses and contact lenses, pediatric exams, binocular vision disorders, and management of ocular diseases such as diabetes, macular degeneration, glaucoma, dry eyes, ocular allergies, and cataracts.
Teresa – Office Manager
Teresa has a patient first commitment to
“A Lifetime of Healthy Vision.”